Salary loans are for eligible employees of both government and private institutions for personal / business use or home improvement.
|Loan Amount||maximum of Php 100,000|
|Loan term||minimum if 1 year and maximum of 3 years|
|Repayment terms||Equal monthly amortization thru salary deduction.|
|Evidence of Deposit||Certificate of Time Deposit|
Click here to view prevailing rates
- Fast Approval
- No Collateral
- Competitive Interest Rates
Eligibility requirements For Government Institutions
- Local Government Units (LGUs), National Government Agencies (NGAs), Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) and Government Financing Institutions (GFIs).
- Regular/permanent employees who have rendered at least one (1) year of continuous service after permanency.
- All elected officials (provinces, cities and municipalities
Eligibility requirements For Private Institutions
- Permanent and full-time employees of private institutions who have rendered at least one (1) year of continuous service to the company after permanency.
- All Members of the Board.
- Completely filled out loan application form.
- Latest payslip of borrower (3 consecutive months) and co-maker (1 month).
- Latest income tax return.
- Photocopy of Employee ID – both the borrower and co-maker.
- Service record.
- Residence Certificate.
- Latest 1x1 ID picture.
- Photocopy of passbook with maintaining balance of P500.
- Must have paid 10 continuous monthly amortization on previous loan excluding the 2 months advance interest (FOR LOAN RENEWAL ONLY).
- Certificate of remittance from Accounting Department (FOR LOAN RENEWAL ONLY).