A Term Loan offered by the Bank to accredited Micro-Finance Institutions (MFIs) and Cooperative Banks which in turn re-lend the funds to eligible borrowers.
|Loan Amount||Single Borrower's Limit (SBL) per accredited / qualified conduit bank.|
|Loan term||Up to a maximum term of eighteen (18) months.|
|Repayment terms||Minimum of 1 year to maximum of 7 years.|
Click here to view prevailing rates
- Provides a wider scale of lending opportunities to MFIs and Cooperatives.
- Board Resolution from the borrower authorizing the loan transactions mortgage(s), signatory (ies), and Secretary's Certificate.
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
- Sec Certification of Registration of the Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
- Certified List of Incumbent Officers.
- Xerox copies of TCT's, OCT's, CCT's and TDS, (REM, CM, Pledge; Deed of Assignment).
- Certified list of chattels offered and Collateral / Affidavit of Ownership.
- Photo copies of existing Loan Agreements, MOAs and other contracts.
- Certificate of Registration with DTI for Sole Proprietorship.
- Others, such as:
- Evaluation Report or Feasibility Study CI Report.
- Appraisal Report
- Confidential Information Sheet
- Application Form
- Audited Financial Statement
- Mayor's Permit (for Php 50,000 Loan)